Trademark Pant - Black
- Front holster pockets perfect for holding multiple tools
- Durable oxford panels to protect against wear and tear
- Diamond shape crotch gusset for ease of movement
- Top loading knee pad pockets
- Secure cargo pockets and rear tool pocket
- Classic fit with 20 inch (51 cm) leg opening to fit over boot
- Belt loops fits a 2.25 inch (57 mm) belt
- Extra wide center back belt loop to keep belt in place
- Contrast inside waistband with gripper tape to keep shirts in and pants in place
- Side waistband tool belt holders with hook and loop fastener to easily attach work necessities
- Cell phone pocket with secure closure and tool loop on right thigh
- Ruler pocket with carpenter loop adds additional storage and easy accessibility
- Articulated knee for added comfort and range of motion
- Style #: C172
- C2X fabric - 8.8 oz. 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- 900D 100% Polyester Oxford trim
The best work pants I own. Comfort, durability, flexibility, and endless perfectly configured storage. Waistband grip is far more appreciated that originally expected. Will recommend to anyone needing workpants.
Best damn pants I have ever gotten! I am a profession woodworker who lives in workpants. These things are the best thing since sliced bread. They are a 60/40 poly cotton blend and it resists sawdust. Very cool. Pockets, pockets and more pockets. They are everywhere. The fly is extra long as is the zipper pull. There are pockets in the knees for kneepads. But the coolest thing is the pull out pockets on each side that are just like a work belt. They are large enough for carrying tape measures and all sorts of other things. They are really comfortable, even with a tape measure or two in them. They tuck back into the "normal" pocket. They are the same price as the Carhartts that I have been wearing for 30+ years. I already have bought some for my 85 year old Dad and my "wood guy". Plus another pair for me. These things are really cool. You will have to see for yourself. And by the way, I have nothing to do with this company whatsoever.
The waist size fit was a full size smaller than all other pants I currently wear. Definitely like the style and features so I will be ordering the next size up. The return process was easy and free shipping back was a good move by this brand.
I HAVE PURCHASED A FEW OF THESE PANTS, 4 OF THE TRADEMARK AND 2 THAT ARE F.R.,AND THEY ARE GREAT! LOVE ALL THE POCKETS, THEY HOLD ALL MY SCREWS, WIRE NUTS (ELECTRICIAN), FITING AND MISC TOOLS. DEFINETLY SAVES TIME GOING UP AND DOWN LADDERS AND LIFTS. PLUS HAVING EVERYTHING "HANDY" MAKES YOU LOOK KNOWLAGABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. THE ONLY ISSUE I HAVE HAD IS THE CROTCH ON A PAIR WORE OUT, AFTER A MONTH, ALL OTHERS SEEM FINE AND I WEAR THEM DAILY. A COUPLE PAIRS I HAVE HAD FOR OVER 2 YEARS. I WISH THE CELL PHONE POCKET WAS WIDER. MY OLD PHONE FIT TIGHLY WITH THE CASE BUT THE NEW PHONEWITH GARRILLA CASE DOESN'T FIT.