Men's H2O Defender Work Pants
The new standard in workwear pants featuring our revolutionary water resistant stretch fabric. Versatile in every way, including snap off removable holster pockets. The rain-resistant H2O Defender Pant offers the reinforcement, protection and utility required to work comfortably in wet weather.
- Water resistant stretch fabric
- Cordura reinforced knee panels to increase the life of the pant
- Left and right side snap off nylon oxford tool bags with logo print. Bags can also tuck into front slash pockets
- Top loading knee pad pockets
- Contrast inside waistband with gripper tape to keep shirts in and pants in place
- Extra wide center back belt loop to keep belt in place
- Reflective trim at front and back of knees
- Bellowed cargo pocket with secure flap closure and layered multipurpose pockets
- Front slash pockets with logo metal rivet
- Logo D-ring at waist for easily accessible key or pass attachment
- Cell phone pocket on right thigh with hook and loop closure
- Back right tool pocket with pencil pocket and contrast stitching
- Style #: 1810008
- H2O Flex: 7.5-ounce
- 65% cotton, 33% Polyester, 2% Elastane water resistant fabric
- 500D 100% Nylon Cordura branded Oxford trim
Love these pants. I work as a welder and they have held up very well to sparks and welding slag. Love the material in the summer compared to my CAT trademark pants. Just wish there were the same color options as the trademarks though.
So far, completely worth it.
These are by far the best work pants I've ever had. Extremely comfy and can move, bend with ease. I'll be getting more later.
My new standard work pant.
Excellent pant, and the knee pad pockets are key! These are lasting a lot longer than other brands i have tried especially in the knee area where i always wear a hole on others. So far no holes at all, which is 3x longer so far and still going. Also, they stay clean pretty good. I don't look like i just came out of a coal mine, :) Down side though, I like the accessory pockets, but the snap design needs some more thinking. They can come off a bit too easy, especially if they are loaded up with weight or snag on something.
These are the beat work pants on the planet. I bought 2 of them. They can be worn through the week. But I plan on buying 3 more pairs just for the color selection. Definitely recommend for the work person