CAT WORKWEAR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Thank you for considering the CAT Workwear Ambassador Program. To apply for our membership program please fill out the application below. Qualified individuals will receive a response within two business days. Acceptance into the program is at the discretion of CAT Workwear.
Ambassador Program FAQ
The CAT® Workwear Ambassador Program is intended for full-time individuals employed in agriculture, as skilled tradesman, general workers, or in industries requiring personal protective equipment. We have limited memberships within the Ambassador program so approval for the program remains at our discretion.
- Employee of a Caterpillar Retailer - Full-time employee of a Caterpillar dealer, e.g. seller of equipment, equipment rentals and/or CAT Workwear retailer. Please provide website or social handle of the retailer you work for.
- Construction Trades - Employed in any occupation that requires a particular skill set or knowledge in the following trades; Electrician, Plumber, Carpenter, Mason, Painter, Pipe Fitter or more. Not sure if you qualify, apply and we'll let you know.
- Manufacturing Trades - Employed in any occupation that requires a particular skill set or knowledge in the following trades; Machinist, Welder, Metal Fabricator or more. Not sure if you qualify, apply and we'll let you know.
- Trade Unions - Full-time employee, staff, representative or member of a trade union.
- Caterpillar Corporate Office - Full-time employee of Caterpillar Inc. - A company issued email is required for employment verification.
- Employee of a Manufacturing Company - Full-time employee working for a manufacturer of labor focused work supplies. A company issued email is required for employment verification.
- Crew Purchases - You are the buyer for your organization who purchases clothing for your employees/crew. Must work in the following: construction, equipment operation, factory, maintenance, trucking, warehouse, deliveries, electrical, carpentry, masonry, plumbing, engineering, flooring, roofing, farming, landscaping, forestry, oil & gas, mining, airport, manufacturing, electrical or utility.
- Government Agency - Full-time employee working for a state or federal government agency. A government issued email address is required.
- Employee of a Non-Profit Organization - Full-time employee working for a Non-Profit Organization. A company issued email address is required.
- Access to discounted pricing on the entire CAT Workwear product line
- Periodic promotions offered only to Ambassador Program Members
- Free 2-Day Shipping on orders over $99
- Fast order processing. Expedited orders placed before 12pm MST (Mon – Fri) are processed the same day
- First access to new products
- Limited edition products not available to the general public
- Ambassador only contests/giveaways
- Dedicated service from the CAT Workwear Ambassador Team to provide personalized assistance
You can fill out the online application by visiting https://catworkwear.com/ambassador-program. For applicants with a work issued email, please apply using that email address to help expedite the approval process. When your application is received please allow 2 business days for the approval process.
You can reach our Ambassador Services team Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm MST by emailing email@example.com or call 866-930-4228
Yes, we do accept returns for products ordered through your Ambassador account. For fastest processing, please call customer service at 866-930-4228. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Phone number
- Order number
- Name of product you are returning
- Reason for the return
No, we do not accept exchanges for products ordered through your Ambassador account. You may return the product and place an order for the product you want. This will ensure you get what you need with no delays.
Your CAT® Workwear Ambassador account is for your professional use only – purchases for friends or family is prohibited. Purchases made for others will result in your removal from the program. The only exception is if you are approved for Crew Purchases. You will be clearly notified if you qualify for Crew Purchases.
Ambassador accounts expire after 15 months. You will receive an email from CAT® Workwear letting you know your account is about to expire with instructions on how to re-apply.
We currently ship only to the United States.