Men's Heavy Insulated Parka
CAT means heavy duty. Whether drilling on the dry, wind-whipped plains or mining in the damp, ice-bound Arctic, our machinery is always engineered to go the extra mile—and we build our workwear to the same standards. Waiting out the weather is for the unprepared, and our Heavy Insulated Parka was made to keep your focus on the job at hand, no matter what blows in.
The tough-as-nails 100% polyester oxford shell is enhanced with CAT Storm Blocker™ technology to make it water- and wind-resistant, yet breathable. Warm-when-wet poly insulation packs the heat; a drawstring removable hood keeps your head warm and dry; and snaps on the front placket and sleeve cuffs seal out the elements.
A multitude of secure snap and zippered pockets keep your tools within reach, and an intelligent insulated pocket protects your phone from freezing up. Reflective hits on this parka increase your safety if visibility gets low.
When the forecast goes negative, sub-zero pros reach for our Heavy Insulated Parka.
- Storm Blocker™: Water Resistant, Wind Resistant and Breathable
- Inside cell phone pocket keeps your device close at all times and protects it from the elements
- Reflective Webbing Accent
- Lower pockets with snap flap closure
- Side entry handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece for added warmth
- Adjustable cuffs with snap tabs and hidden ribbed storm cuffs keep the warmth in and the weather out
- Adjustable drawcords and cord locks at waist and bottom sides for optimal fit
- Zip Off Removable Hood
- Sleeve pocket with snap flap closure and vertical zip pocket
- Style #: W11432
- 100% Polyester Oxford Shell
- Heavy Weight 100% Polyester Insulation
Second time buying. And, I have also bought two for friends. I highly recommend.
Collar needs snaps to hold it down
The collar needs snaps to hold it down and there were some sewing screw ups in a few places and the size runs a little small order 1 size bigger!
I bought this jacket many years ago in black, and just bought a Navy Blue replacement. The black one is still good; I just love the jacket so much, I wanted a new spare on hand for when the first one wears out! Very warm and lots of functional pockets. This is probably the best winter jacket I've ever owned.
I had bought this coatnas a Christmas gift. According to him the coat fits great. He says that it keeps him nice and warm. He has also mentioned loving all the pockets plus the blue color. Every time I see him he is wearing the coat. I highly recommend your products. The prices are just right, delivery was fast. I may just have to buy a coat for myself!