Men's Heavy Insulated Parka
CAT means heavy duty. Whether drilling on the dry, wind-whipped plains or mining in the damp, ice-bound Arctic, our machinery is always engineered to go the extra mile—and we build our workwear to the same standards. Waiting out the weather is for the unprepared, and our Heavy Insulated Parka was made to keep your focus on the job at hand, no matter what blows in.
The tough-as-nails 100% polyester oxford shell is enhanced with CAT Storm Blocker™ technology to make it water- and wind-resistant, yet breathable. Warm-when-wet poly insulation packs the heat; a drawstring removable hood keeps your head warm and dry; and snaps on the front placket and sleeve cuffs seal out the elements.
A multitude of secure snap and zippered pockets keep your tools within reach, and an intelligent insulated pocket protects your phone from freezing up. Reflective hits on this parka increase your safety if visibility gets low.
When the forecast goes negative, sub-zero pros reach for our Heavy Insulated Parka.
- Storm Blocker™: Water Resistant, Wind Resistant and Breathable
- Inside cell phone pocket keeps your device close at all times and protects it from the elements
- Reflective Webbing Accent
- Lower pockets with snap flap closure
- Side entry handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece for added warmth
- Adjustable cuffs with snap tabs and hidden ribbed storm cuffs keep the warmth in and the weather out
- Adjustable drawcords and cord locks at waist and bottom sides for optimal fit
- Zip Off Removable Hood
- Sleeve pocket with snap flap closure and vertical zip pocket
- Style #: W11432
- 100% Polyester Oxford Shell
- Heavy Weight 100% Polyester Insulation
Great price and value! excellent quality as well
Best price out there for a nice winter parka that’s insulated. 100 percent recommended!
LOVE CAT!!! great quality!
MY husband loves his jacket!! He worked for CAT for 43 years. He did have the old bomber jacket that has been retired!! ON his 70 birthday I presented he with a new CAT jacket!
This is my second coat.
I love this coat. It's warm and keeps the wind away and resists water but it's not a raincoat. The zipper is a little bit stiff when the coat is new. I still wear my old one too. One work coat and one clean one.
Insulated Men's Parka
Awesome, your company goes above & beyond, I've already told a friend, I'm going to order a 4X Black when he comes up with the $