Men's Trademark Work Pants
Our iconic work pant built tough with our C2X canvas fabric is sure to be your staple work pant.
- Front holster pockets perfect for holding multiple tools
- Durable oxford panels to protect against wear and tear
- Diamond shape crotch gusset for ease of movement
- Top loading knee pad pockets
- Secure cargo pockets and rear tool pocket
- Classic fit with 20 inch (51 cm) leg opening to fit over boot
- Belt loops fits a 2.25 inch (57 mm) belt
- Extra wide center back belt loop to keep belt in place
- Contrast inside waistband with gripper tape to keep shirts in and pants in place
- Side waistband tool belt holders with hook and loop fastener to easily attach work necessities
- Cell phone pocket with secure closure and tool loop on right thigh
- Ruler pocket with carpenter loop adds additional storage and easy accessibility
- Articulated knee for added comfort and range of motion
- Style #: C172
- C2X fabric - 8.8 oz. 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- 900D 100% Polyester Oxford trim
Lots of pockets for hand tools for work, comfortable, on the heavier side, durable and great fit. I’m 5-11 185 lbs. I went with a 36-32 and they fit great. Hope this helps. Blessings
Really like them for construction. I wear them every day. Would like to see the pencil /marker slots to be a bit longer stuff falls out pretty easy
Trademark work pants
Love the pants! It’s very hard to find to find a size that fits, which I did with as many pockets! I will purchase more in the future which are well constructed and built to last.Thanks again!
I like em but.....
I read a lot of reviews about these pants, many said by a size larger however I went ahead and got 2 pairs my regular size, 34x34, I was excited to get them so I washed per instructions an d then tried on, first pair fit fine, second pair couldn't button. I laid them out side by side and found second pair had button placement different from first pair. I ordered some rivet buttons, unfortunately not from caterpillar, and fixed the issue so now both pairs fit fine. Will be ordering 3 more pairs. I am in construction and have only had a week but first impressions are I love all the pockets, holster pockets easy to get used to and now hope they hold up. So only gave 4 stars because quality control for button placement a little off, no big deal fixing but real complaint is I couldn't replace the button with caterpillar button because can't find where to get them. Overall would recommend these pants. I hope they hold up.