Men's Trademark Work Pants
Our iconic work pant built tough with our C2X canvas fabric is sure to be your staple work pant.
- Front holster pockets perfect for holding multiple tools
- Durable oxford panels to protect against wear and tear
- Diamond shape crotch gusset for ease of movement
- Top loading knee pad pockets
- Secure cargo pockets and rear tool pocket
- Classic fit with 20 inch (51 cm) leg opening to fit over boot
- Belt loops fits a 2.25 inch (57 mm) belt
- Extra wide center back belt loop to keep belt in place
- Contrast inside waistband with gripper tape to keep shirts in and pants in place
- Side waistband tool belt holders with hook and loop fastener to easily attach work necessities
- Cell phone pocket with secure closure and tool loop on right thigh
- Ruler pocket with carpenter loop adds additional storage and easy accessibility
- Articulated knee for added comfort and range of motion
- Style #: C172
- C2X fabric - 8.8 oz. 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- 900D 100% Polyester Oxford trim
I have not used this particular pair but I do have many other pair like this very heavy duty.
Perfect for a hard working environment
The sizing is right. I am a large guy and always have to worry about sizes when ordering online. I will be purchasing additional pairs soon.
Great utility, but...
I've only recently used the Cat Trademark pants for about 2 weeks. They feel as solid as any pants made of similar material, so I have no doubt they will last a good while. I am a Sprinkler Fitter and the pocket pouches come in handy for holding screws and smaller parts like all-thread rod, hangers, sharpies, etc. Piping glue gets all over the pants as to be expected and the pants seem to hold up well. My main feedback is in the fit of the pants in correlation to some of the pocket placements. I have tried 32wx34L, 32wx32L and am now wearing 34Lx34L size pants. The thigh pockets and side slit pockets where the loops sit is much too low and is quite inconvenient as I have to stoop down just to get at anything I put in there. I have the arms of a gorilla and can scratch my knee without stooping but grabbing anything out of the thigh or side areas is kind of annoying in these pants. It was the same on all the sizes I tried. Also, unless you have a tiny phone, no XL phones will fit in the (what appears to be) designated phone pouch. And when I tried to just use the slit pockets (like I do in my Carharts), the phone jams into the back of my leg when I have to kneel down to pick something up or work with fittings squatting down. If it weren't for the pouches in the upper pockets being so damn useful for what I do, I'd have skipped these pants altogether. I tried the H2O Defenders and the pocket placement there was much nicer, however I was concerned that the pants pockets material would be torn to shreds after having the parts I normally carry around and loose screws as well. Tl;Dr: nice for carrying around some parts when you don't necessarily need your tool bags, but pocket placement could be more convenient for comfort
Size run too small for a waist 34
Pants looks and feel great. The only issue I found was that waist 34 run small on your trademark. I got pants from other brands and found out very tight. Everything else is perfect. 36 waist size is too baggy.