Men's Advanced Stretch Trademark Work Pants
You asked for them, we made them. The most requested elements of our fan-favorite and full-featured Trademark Pant are now offered in a slimmer, snag-free, streamlined pant.
The same tough canvas and elastane blend used in our Trademark Pant is now joined by strategically-placed stretch panels to offer truly astounding mobility. Reinforced, articulated knees with pad pockets also employ stretch panels behind the knees for all-day comfort.
These pants are made to get the job done, so specialty pockets abound: a knife pocket; cell phone pocket; secure side cargo pocket; pull-out tool pockets; reinforced front reach in pockets; cutaway rear pockets.
Leave your hammer in the carpenter loop, we already nailed it with our newest pant.
- Articulated Knees overlays with Stretch Contrast behind the Knee
- Diamond shaped crotch gusset adds to comfort and ease of movement
- Side Cargo Pocket with secure closure
- Rear Pockets
- Embroidered logo Back waist
- Contrast Gripper inside waistband
- Oxford reinforced front reach in pockets
- Carpenter Loop on inside pocket
- Pull out Tool pockets
- Scuff guards at leg opening
- Belt loops fit a 2.25 inch belt
- Knee pad compatible
- 15 inch leg opening
- Style #: 1810086
- Shell 1: 60% Cotton 38%, Polyester 2%, Elastane
- Shell 2: 100% Poly Oxford
To Small in waist
Order size 34 but it was like 32. When you order take next size up. Length is good. Nice pants.
Great pants, similar to the H2O.
I like the fit and feel. Wished they had a boot cut, they’re super tight around the ankles. Runs a bit long on the pant leg.
Exceptional quality and comfort
These are very comfortable and fit perfect. Very useful pants for the home DIYer or in the shop. Love them.
Best workpants I’ve ever owned
Strong, tough material. Stretchy where needed most. I work in heat all day, and they’re breathable. Lighter feeling than your standard carharrt pants; but feels just as durable. Has plenty of pockets to carry tools & small loose items. I get tons of compliments too. I really have no compaints.