The Women's ViralOff® Long Sleeve Gaiter Tee is treated with an innovative technology to limit the growth of bacteria and viruses, including odor causing microbes. ViralOff® technology by Polygiene responds to the need for anti-microbial reduction in our current situation, with valuable sustainability benefits. Less viruses, bacteria and fungi means less washing. The less you wash the better for both the environment and the look of the shirt. Products treated with ViralOff technology will have over 99% reduction of microbes on the treated fabric in a 2 hour timespan. Tested by the global standard, ISO18184:2019. ISO18184 tests against viruses like Influenza, Corona and Hepatitis.
- Multi-layer integrated facemask with herringbone weave and waterproof coating
- Moisture Wicking
- Quick Dry
- Anti Odor
- Rib spandex collar for shape retention
- Contrast Panels at underarm and back for added breathability
- Overlock stitching for added comfort and strength
- Logo print at left sleeve
- Tagless back neck for comfort
- ViralOff treatment lasts for thirty washes
- Style #: 2511781
- 5.3 ounce
- ViralOff® treated 100% Cotton Jersey
Consumer Disclaimer: ViralOff® is an anti-microbial treatment added to textiles to protect the treated article itself from contamination and is not intended to cure or prevent diseases.