Men's H2O Defender Work Pants
The new standard in workwear pants featuring our revolutionary water resistant stretch fabric. Versatile in every way, including snap off removable holster pockets. The rain-resistant H2O Defender Pant offers the reinforcement, protection and utility required to work comfortably in wet weather.
- Past season's style
- Water resistant stretch fabric
- Cordura reinforced knee panels to increase the life of the pant
- Left and right side snap off nylon oxford tool bags with logo print. Bags can also tuck into front slash pockets
- Top loading knee pad pockets
- Contrast inside waistband with gripper tape to keep shirts in and pants in place
- Extra wide center back belt loop to keep belt in place
- Reflective trim at front and back of knees
- Bellowed cargo pocket with secure flap closure and layered multipurpose pockets
- Front slash pockets with logo metal rivet
- Logo D-ring at waist for easily accessible key or pass attachment
- Cell phone pocket on right thigh with hook and loop closure
- Back right tool pocket with pencil pocket and contrast stitching
- Style #: 1810008
- H2O Flex: 7.5-ounce
- 65% cotton, 33% Polyester, 2% Elastane water resistant fabric
- 500D 100% Nylon Cordura branded Oxford trim
Really good, didn’t even tear getting snagged on a gas hedge trimmer.
One of the toughest pair of pants i own
I have two paira of the h20 pants. I have my own logistics and towing company. I beat the snot out of my pants everyday. These have not let me down, the extra pockets are super helpfull. Love these pants.
Most vital pants
I bought these for my husband, He loves them, I actually bought an another pair. He is 6” 6 and they fir awesome. He said they are comfortable bendable and overall likes that a whole bunch.