Men's H2O Defender Work Pants
The new standard in workwear pants featuring our revolutionary water resistant stretch fabric. Versatile in every way, including snap off removable holster pockets. The rain-resistant H2O Defender Pant offers the reinforcement, protection and utility required to work comfortably in wet weather.
- Water resistant stretch fabric
- Cordura reinforced knee panels to increase the life of the pant
- Left and right side snap off nylon oxford tool bags with logo print. Bags can also tuck into front slash pockets
- Top loading knee pad pockets
- Contrast inside waistband with gripper tape to keep shirts in and pants in place
- Extra wide center back belt loop to keep belt in place
- Reflective trim at front and back of knees
- Bellowed cargo pocket with secure flap closure and layered multipurpose pockets
- Front slash pockets with logo metal rivet
- Logo D-ring at waist for easily accessible key or pass attachment
- Cell phone pocket on right thigh with hook and loop closure
- Back right tool pocket with pencil pocket and contrast stitching
- Style #: 1810008
- H2O Flex: 7.5-ounce
- 65% cotton, 33% Polyester, 2% Elastane water resistant fabric
- 500D 100% Nylon Cordura branded Oxford trim
Love them except two things. The pouch buttons wear out after about 10 snap ons and off. The stitching on the top part of the knee is not strong enough, they tear apart. I am on my 5th pair now in 1 year and it's always the same issue. I just got another pair but expect the same problem. Thanks for listening. Love your products, I have boots, 3 different coats and more.
A solid solution
I’ve tried a few of different pants with knee pads before finding the trademarks. The trademarks outlasted all the others as far as wearing through the knees. I liked them a lot and decided to try the H20 Defenders. Love them so far. After about a month they show no signs of knee wear. I like the removable pocket pouches over the sewn ins on the trademarks as I never used them for my trade. Much lighter material than trademarks also. I wish I would have had them through out the summer months because they would have been much cooler. I like the pocket setup better as well. Overall, I really like the trademarks and for overall durability I wonder if they’ll end up out lasting these. But so far they’re going strong. Highly recommend. (& I never leave reviews)
There’s not a single pair of pants out there that can compare to these H20 defenders.
Best pants ever. I own a sawmill business and these pants keep me dry from the wet sawdust. The built in knee fabric keeps me dry when I take a knee which is very often. I recommend these pants to anybody that works outside year round.
Overall these are the best pants I have purchased. Very comfortable and allow a lot of movement. The pockets allow you to carry many tools. My only complaint is that I wore them out too soon.