Men's FR Twill Zip Up Coverall
The Flame Resistant Twill Coverall has been fit tested for ease of movement comfort and coolness in the most demanding environments where flame-resistant protection is critical.
- Full front zip with two way brass break away Nomex® zipper and storm flap with snap placket for added protection
- Flame resistant knit mesh gussets under arms for better breathability and mobility
- Articulated elbows and knees for greater range of motion
- Action back for extra mobility
- Full elastic back waistband for comfort and fit
- Adjustable hems with snaps & adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Multipurpose pockets
- Style #: 1220004
- 6.5-ounce, 88% Cotton/12% Nylon Twill
- 32% Nomex®/Kevlar/29% Tencel/28% Protex C/6% Polyester/5% Spandex Knit Mesh Side Panels
- 10.2-ounce, 100% High Tenacity Nylon Mesh
All Caterpillar Workwear items include a care instruction tag with specific details on how your product should be washed and treated. Please refer to the care instructions on the tag before washing any garment. In general, wash your cloths in cold to warm water with mild laundry soap. Tumble dry on low and do not overload your dryer for best results.
I bought this for my husband who is 6’1” and who weighs 190 lbs and usually wears a size 42 suit coat and has a size 34 waist. Based on the garment size info on the website, I ordered a 42Tall because that is what it recommended. The item was SO LARGE. The arms were a full foot longer than his hands and the pants were a full foot longer than his legs. After scouring the website I learned that the buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges so I just paid $20 to send back this garment that is unwearable. Don’t waste your time ordering from here. Find a company that has better sizing info and return policies to get the gear you need.