Men's FR Lightweight Twill Jacket
Past season's style. This lightweight twill jacket offers unsurpassed comfort and flame resistant protection in the harshest conditions. The highest quality materials are paired with flame resistant shell and lining, seam sealed construction and a durable water proof finish.
- ASTM F1506
- NFPA 2112 UL Certified
- ATPV Value: 41
- NFPA 70E
- Arc Flash Cat. 4
- Storm Blocker Plus™: Waterproof, windproof, breathable and seam taped
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop tabs
- #1 durable Nomex® two way concealed front zip with hidden snap closure and storm flap
- Interior right chest pocket
- Patch pocket on left chest with zip closure and tool pockets on top with hook and loop closure and patch pocket on left sleeve with hook and loop closure
- Style #: 1310011
- 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon Twill, 100% Cotton Twill Lining
All Caterpillar Workwear items include a care instruction tag with specific details on how your product should be washed and treated. Please refer to the care instructions on the tag before washing any garment. In general, wash your cloths in cold to warm water with mild laundry soap. Tumble dry on low and do not overload your dryer for best results.
Love the jacket Thank You. Want a brown one.
Very good material
Perfect FR jacket material for my husband’s work. He like it alot
Haven’t received order yey
I don’t know yet. Order seems to be stuck in North Dakota according to tracking
Rain away jacket
Everything from ordering to getting my order . I really like the jacket. Thank you Kelly