Flame Resistant Full Zip Sweatshirt
The Flame Resistant Full Zip Sweatshirt with removable hood offers warmth, protection and comfort with its heavyweight fleece and water repellent technology. This sweatshirt features a removable hood, lower hand warmer pockets, and is made of anti-odor and moisture control fabrics making it a work necessity.
- ASTM F1506
- NFPA 2112 UL Certified
- ATPV Value: 28
- NFPA 70E
- Arc Flash Cat. 4
- Moisture control technology
- Anti odor
- Cellulosic fibers for water repellency
- Vislon zippers with Nomex ® flame resistant tape and non-conductive slider at hood and center front with flap covering zipper for added protection
- Removable zip off hood with flame resistant drawcord and hightemp nylon stops
- Lower handwarmer pocket with wire management and hidden cell phone pocket with hook and loop closure
- Stand up collar for added protection and warmth
- Heavyweight rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex for flexibility, comfort and shape retention
- Style #: 1910015
- 58% Cotton, 35% Modacrylic, 7% Polyester Microfleece
All Caterpillar Workwear items include a care instruction tag with specific details on how your product should be washed and treated. Please refer to the care instructions on the tag before washing any garment. In general, wash your cloths in cold to warm water with mild laundry soap. Tumble dry on low and do not overload your dryer for best results.
This was a great addition to my cold weather work wear for winter I work in a live sub sub station where FR clothing was a required 100% of the time and the versatility of this hoodie is amazing definitely keeps you warm very functional and looks great lots of complements. Cell phone pocket is too small but other than that love it
This zip SWEATSHIRT works amazing. Warm enough to wear in mild winter months in WI with a layer underneath. Definitely would recommend getting one if your not looking for a heavy jacket.
I got this for my BF as a gift, and he absolutely loves it! It's warm, fits true to size and I personally love the way it looks on him. His comments have all been good, and he wears it to work every day! We live in Northwest Montana, so quality is important. He works as a welder on a barge; building, repairing and tearing down docks on nearby lakes. If he says it's solid, I trust him! Thumbs up for cold, wet weather, and it hasn't gotten burn holes in it from welding like all his other work hoodies. So far, it's been worth the buy!
Ordered a 2XLT because the size chart indicated that it would be the same as a Carhartt 2XLT which I know fits me. When I got it I initially thought that the wrong size was sent but the tag sure enough said 2XLT. It fits more like a Medium regular. The quality of the garment is excellent, but runs atleast 3 or 4 sizes too small.